Football Registration Fees (1st-8th):
Tackle Football opens February 1st
- $375 through February 28th, 2023 - $400.00 starting March 1st through May 31st, 2023 and late registration will run from June 1st through registration close date of June 30th, 2023
- Walk-In Registrations: Panther House during scheduled dates and times. Please check calendar. (Panther House is located at 307 E. Lake Street, Silver Lake, WI)
- Online Registration: Anytime starting February 1st every year.
- Access via Jr. Panthers Website @ www.jrpanthersfootballncheer.com
Included in football registration:
- 3 month season with 3-4 practices per week (Beginning of August - End of October)
- 7-8 game regular season in South Eastern Youth Football Alliance (SEYFA) with possibility of playoffs & Superbowl.
- Equipment rental of helmet/chin strap, shoulder pads.
- Game day reversible jersey and integrated pants that players get to keep (last name on back if signed up before July 1st).
- End of the year T-Shirt.
- HS Youth Football Camp included with your registration
Parents responsible to purchase the following:
- Mouth Guard
- Chin Strap (optional)
How are we notified if practice or games/competitions are changed/canceled?
- Coaches will keep in contact with parents and will use the Jr. Panther website and Sports Engine App to help notify parents of changes in schedules, practices ending early, etc...
- Phone trees and/or social media.
If your child cannot make a practice or game/competition please notify the coach as soon as possible.
- While participation is not mandatory, multiple missed practices will affect playing time / competition routines.
How do I know which level my child will play?
- Each level has grade and weight restrictions (Verified by birth certificates and weigh ins).
- Grade is the grade participant is in for the school year of the season.
- Weight is specific only to the ball carrier. Each grade level has maximum weights to be eligible to be a ball carrier.
- Player weigh in at the start of the season prior to the start of the season at the Jamboree or last call weigh in prior to the first game.
- WE DO NOT ENCOURAGE OR SUPPORT weight loss of our players.
How often will my child play Football games and practice?
- Up to the Monday prior to the opening weekend for games (pre-season) 5th-8th grade will practice a maximum of 8 hours, 1st -4th will practice a maximum of 6 hours.
- After opening weekend (regular season), practice may be 3rd-8th grade can practice a maximum of 6 hours and 1st-2nd grade will practice a maximum of 4 hours.
- Practice times will vary from coach to coach due to there availability but are generally between 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm weeknights.
- Games are played on Saturday.
- Playoffs, Super Bowl locations change every year.
- All practices are subject to change.
Where do we practice and play?
- Football practices are held at Wilmot Sports Complex 31968,31700 County HWY HM Twin Lakes, WI 53181
- Home Games are held at Wilmot Union High School in Wilmot, WI. (see facilities tab under about us).
- Away Games are played in Southeastern Wisconsin and Northern suburbs of Illinois.
- Super Bowl games and locations are determined by the League.
What does my Child need to bring/wear to practice/games?
- Water bottle,/Gatorade, Asthma inhaler/epi pen as prescribed, supports or braces as needed, Bug spray.
- Week 1:
- Shorts, T-shirt, Cleats (Helmet/Shoulder pads as coaches advise)
- Week 2 and beyond:
- Helmet, Shoulder Pads, practice pants/pads, girdles, cleats, practice jersey or large T-Shirt to fit over pads, mouth guard, belt, chin strap.
- Game Day:
- Same as Week 2 except Game Day Jersey and Pants.