Flag Football Registration Fees (1st-6th): $85.00
Registration: Open February 15th, 2023 - Closed (Rosters are full for the 23 flag season).
We know the original date for flag registration closing was 3/31/23. We made the decision to close early based off current enrollment to ensure we could provide a positive experience for all that have enrolled and signed up.
- Walk-In Registrations: Panther House during scheduled dates and times. Please check calendar. (Panther House is located at 307 E. Lake Street, Silver Lake, WI)
- Online Registration: Anytime starting February 17th
- Online opens at 10:00 am CST
- Access via Jr. Panthers Website @ www.jrpanthersfootballncheer.com
Included in Spring Flag Football Registration:
- 2 month season with 1-2 practices per week.
- Game day NFL Flag Jersey and Flags provided.
Practice: Begins the week of April 3rd, 2023 (Subject to change) - 2 hours of practice per week. (Scheduled by coach's)
Games: First Game April 16th, 2023 - runs though June 4th (no games played Easter Weekend or Memorial Day Weekend).
Games are played outside at the football field behind the Boys & Girls Club of Kenosha located at 1330 52nd St., Kenosha WI 53140 on Sunday afternoons. Depending on the number of teams games may also be played at Westosha Central High School and Wilmot High School.
Parents responsible to purchase the following:
How are we notified if practice or games/competitions are changed/canceled?
- Coaches will keep in contact with parents and will use the Jr. Panther website and Sports Engine App to help notify parents of changes in schedules, practices ending early, etc...
- Phone trees and/or social media.
If your child cannot make a practice or game/competition please notify the coach as soon as possible.
- While participation is not mandatory, multiple missed practices will affect playing time.
How do I know which level my child will play?
- Rosters are comprised in the following format:
- 1st/2nd grade
- 3rd/4th grade
- 5th/6th grade
How often will my child play Football games and practice?
- All levels may practice up to 2 hours per week.
- Practice times will vary from coach to coach due to there availability but are generally between 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm 1-2 nights per week during weeknights.
- Practices will be held at the Panthers Sports Complex off HWY C.
- All practices (time/location) are subject to change.
- Games are played on Sundays between April 10th - June 5th.
Where do we practice and play?
- Football practices are held at Panther Sports Complex (see facilities tab under about us)
- Games are played at the Kenosha Boys and Girls Club. (see facilities tab under about us).
What does my Child need to bring/wear to practice/games?
- Water bottle,/Gatorade, Asthma inhaler/epi pen as prescribed, supports or braces as needed, Bug spray.
- Practice: Shorts, T-shirt, Flags, Cleats.
- Game Day:
- Same as Practice except Game Day Jersey.