Cheer Minis Division Registration Fees: $150.00
Junior Varsity & Varsity Cheer Registration Fees: $500.00 / $100.00 deposit
Cheer Registration opens February 1st every year.
Included in Cheer Registration:
- 7 month season (End of July - February).
- Teams are determined by age/grade level. (3yrs-Kindergarten is Mini Division, 1st-4th Grade is JV Division, 5th-8th Grade is Varsity)
- Indoor Practice.
- 6 competitions for JV and Varsity (fees included in registration fee)
- Competitions and exhibitions for Minis TBD
- Participation in league events: pep rally, Go Gold, Home game halftime performances, Super Bowl games, special events and invitationals.
- Uniform which cheerleader gets to keep.
Parents responsible to purchase:
- Cheer shoes (Indoor & Outdoor).
- Optional warm-ups, spirit wear, etc.
- Additional Bow cost.
How are we notified if practice or games/competitions are changed/canceled?
- Coaches will keep in contact with parents and will use the Jr. Panther website and Sports Engine App to help notify parents of changes in schedules, practices ending early, etc...
- Phone trees and/or social media.
If your child cannot make a practice or game/competition please notify the coach as soon as possible.
- Participation in cheer practice is MANDATORY. Athletes need to refer to cheer handbook for excused absences and guidelines.
Where do we practice and play?
- Cheer practice locations are TBD but will be indoors.
- Competitions are in Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Home Games are held at Wilmot Union High School in Wilmot, WI.
- Playoffs and Super Bowl game locations are determined by the SEYFA
What does my Child need to bring/wear to practice/games?
- Always: Water bottle, Asthma inhaler/epi pen as prescribed, supports or braces as needed.
- Practice: Competition Cheer shoes (in a bag, NOT TO BE WORN OUTSIDE), comfortable cloths (shorts, t-shirt), all jewelry needs to be removed prior to practice, hair pulled back.
- Competition: Arrive at competition with uniform on, hair done with bow in, Competition shoes (in bag), NO jewelry on or nail polish, small healthy snack (granola bars/crackers), extra hair ties, Poms.
- Outdoor League events: All the same as for Competition except OUTDOOR Cheer shoes, any necessary outdoor gear for the weather.